Thursday, August 13, 2009

Circle of Life.

I know that I may not be the only person who knows this, but I'd still like to discuss how life contains such beautiful patterns. Life is NOTHING BUT BEAUTIFUL patterns. Living your life is like a journey to finding out the patterns and sequences. I say this because I've been discovering a few patterns lately. Like when your depressed/upset one day, your happy and enlightened the next day or vice versa.
Just because my blog contains plenty of unhappy entries, I don't want you guys thinking I'm some sort of mentally depressed psyco. haha. It just happens to be that I vent more often through writing. I rarely write when I'm happy. If I do, it tends to get cheesy. But yea. Today was a good day thought, it was worth it after two days of head racking disappoinments.

No comments:

Post a Comment